- Smartphone UV sanitizer equips 10W Type C port which applies high power input and efficient all-around sterilization, it supports 6 UV lamps 2W to kill 99.99% of bacteria in 5 minutes. Ultraviolet light can also touch the microorganisms hidden in the gap, even the cleaning wipes can’t reach these microorganisms.
- 【Wireless Charging for Cellphones】Aoboco portable phone cleaner is fashionable, ergonomic, and compact. It equips wireless charging output 5W/7.5W/10W on the top of the box, which can be used as a charging station. In particular, the mobile phone cleaner is powered with 10W(2A/9V) Type C input, which can make learning more efficient and faster-charging speed. You can use the mobile phone shell to clean the mobile phone during the journey.
Grocery Shopping, Take-Out, Banking, Getting Gas, and Doctor Visits
What you need to know
Stay home if sick
Use online services when available
Wear a cloth face covering when running errands
Use social distancing (stay at least 6 feet away from others)
Use hand sanitizer after leaving stores
Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when you get home
Stay home if sick
Avoid shopping if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, which include a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Superior robot mop with precision jet spray and vibrating cleaning head helps tackles dirt and stains
- Gets into hard to reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners, and below cabinets, using an efficient, systematic cleaning pattern; Navigates under and around objects and furniture
- Automatically selects the correct cleaning mode based on the braava jet pad type; choose from wet mopping, damp mopping and dry sweeping; For a long-lasting scent, add braava jet hard floor cleaning solution
- Mops and sweeps finished hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone; Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms
- Maximized edge design gets into corners and along edges; Cleans under furniture and in other hard to reach places
- With the easy pad eject button, you’ll never touch grime or grit on the cleaning pad
- Create an invisible boundary with the built-in virtual wall mode to keep braava jet in rooms without a door, such as kitchens and entryways
- Features: 1400 Pa suction power, HEPA filter, pre-installed cleaning programs, automatic charging at dock, fall protection, anti-collision sensors, 2600 MHA lithium battery
- With dust tank (primary filter + sponge filter + HEPA Filter included) and wet mopping dust tank 300ml (1 mop included)
- Multifunctional remote control with LCD (2 AAA batteries included), with charging base (AC power adapter included)
- Include a cleaning tool and 4 rotative side brushes and an extra mop
- Welcome guide and user manual with 5 languages (EN, FR, DE, ES,
COVID-19 is a new disease and there is limited information regarding risk factors for severe disease. Based on currently available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Based on what we know now, those at high-risk for severe illness from COVID-19 are:
People 65 years and older
People who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled,
- The World’s Best Robot Vacuum: Empties on its own, Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal holds dirt, dust, and hair. Anti-Allergen System with AllergenLock Bags captures and traps 99% of pollen and mold allergens.
- Superior 3- stage cleaning system. Delivers up to 40x the suction* for our deepest clean yet. Automatically increases suction to clean deep into carpets. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- PerfectEdge Technology and a specially designed Corner Brush optimizes cleaning deep into corners and along edges. Enhanced sensors constantly scan ahead at a rate of 25 times per second to detect obstacles in the cleaning path.
- “Intelligently maps and remembers multiple floor plans to clean your entire home. Using advanced vSLAM navigation technology, the robot gathers over 230,400 data points each millisecond to optimize coverage. Keep Out Zones let you control areas that you want the robot to avoid. “
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home. If crumbs spill on the floor as you’re racing to eat breakfast, you can simply tell the Roomba s9+ robot to immediately clean the dining room either using Alexa or Google Voice Assistant.
- Imprint Link Technology allows Roomba s9+ and Braava jet m6 robots to automatically clean in sequence – vacuuming and then mopping.
- Ideal for homes with pets. 30% wider* Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don’t get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors. High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
- Ultimate Robot Mop with Precision Jet Spray helps tackle sticky messes, grime*, and kitchen grease. *(Tested in spot clean mode)
- Mops messes in the moment. If juice spills on the floor as you’re rushing to make breakfast, you can simply tell the Braava jet m6 robot mop to immediately clean the kitchen either using your Alexa or Google Voice Assistant. Keep Out Zones let you control areas that you want the robot to avoid.
- Maximized Edge Design gets into corners and along edges. Cleans under furniture and in other hard to reach spaces.
- Patented iAdapt 3.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to seamlessly navigate and efficiently mop or sweep your floors.
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map, and adapt to your home, allowing you to choose which rooms are cleaned and when. Keep Out Zones let you control areas that you want the robot to avoid.
- Imprint Link Technology allows select Roomba models and Braava jet m6 robots to automatically clean in sequence – vacuuming and then mopping.
- Ideal for multiple rooms and larger spaces. Navigates around objects and under furniture. Cleans finished hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone. Automatically recharges and resumes until the cleaning job is complete.
- Shop Now
In a matter of months, the coronavirus has swept across the globe, sickening millions and killing hundreds of thousands in its path. And just as quickly as the virus has spread, so too have falsehoods about its transmissibility and treatment.
COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly through close contact from person-to-person. Some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus. We are still learning about how the virus spreads and the severity of illness it causes.
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
- For More Information Click Here